Laser leveling is dated back to 1970 but with constant development has become much simpler and effective. Today, the market has many different types of laser levels that showcase impeccable features. Invented for construction purposes, today’s compact laser levels are perfect to determine the levels during carpentry, plumbing, construction and other such projects. However, choosing the best Laser level is always essential to ensure the precision of work. So, if you are searching for a great tool. Here are some amazing laser level machines that will be a great help in carrying out the excellent results in your projects.
Best Leaser Level 2017
PLS Laser PLS-60521 PLS180 Laser Level Tool, Yellow
For a speedy and accurate completion of the project, you must land your hands on PLS Laser PLS-60521 PLS180 Laser Level Tool, Yellow. It is one amazing tool that you must add in your toolkit to accentuate the fineness of your projects. This tool is a three in one tool which helps you in plumbing, leveling, and square lining any project. Good for both exterior and interior tasks, this wonderful tool is sure to supersede all your existing tools. The tool comes with a pouch and a hard shell for carrying purpose. The extra cover keeps the tool safe in the rough construction areas. The tool is made to match the requirements of a plumber, HVAC Specialist, carpenter as well as general contractor. Easy to install the tool is quick to use and thus enables you to deliver great results in no time. When paired with an efficient tripod, the tool does a great job in assisting you in all your major deals. Here are some important features of this tool:
• The tool has the longest laser line that operates in 180 degrees. It is a unique laser leveling tool in the entire industry with a working range of 100 feet.
• The laser level can also be used outside, for this, it comes with a pulse setting that works perfectly with a detector and produces reliable results. The efficiency of PLS80 is not hampered by high lighting conditions.
• The tool comes with a self-leveling system, and thus the user does not have many burdens on his shoulder.
• The laser level delivers accurate results despite the vibrations and shocks on the construction sites.
Product dimensions: 6 inches x 6 inches x 6 inches
Product weight: 2.4 pound
Warranty: 1 year
Bosch GPL3 3-Point Laser Alignment with Self-Leveling
If you are into the construction business, you must clearly understand the need of a good laser level machine. We suggest you are trying Bosch GPL3 3-Point Laser Alignment with Self-Leveling. Efficiently designed this is one tool that makes you a pro in your job. The accuracy of this tool is impeccable, thanks to the patented “Diamond cut Beam Splitter” installed in this tool. The tool operates on single diode which further accentuates its accuracy. It can be put in many tasks which entail plumbing, carpentry, leveling, wallpaper fixing, benchmarking, etc. Loaded with tons of feature this tool comes as a time and effort savior for you. Here are some advanced features of Bosch GPL3:
• The tool has a multiple use attachment that offers you ease to mount up it in different styles with thread, strap or magnet mounts.
• Bosch GPL2 also has a level and plumb point projection. This unique feature makes it handy for all types of plumbing jobs.
• The device is capable of self-leveling up to 5 degrees, and it also indicates out-of-level situations.
• The portable tool is as good for starters as it is for professionals. It saves you time and efforts.
• The tool has a water-proof design which makes it sturdy in rough construction conditions.
Product dimensions: 11.3 inches x 10.6 inches x 5 inches
Product weight: 3.3 pound
Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
Bosch GTL3 Professional Tile Laser
Yet another marvel of mechanical engineering, the Bosch GTL3 Professional Tile Laser, is a great tool to add to your collection. It is perfect for tiling job as the laser lines offer great precision. It is best used when placed on a surface. The laser lines emitted are pointed right in front of the tool which makes the work easier. The device projects light on the level below and the adjacent surface which offers better accuracy. The lines come out in a 45-degree slant which is again an added advantage. Using this tool is equally good for DIYers as well as professional tradesmen. It saves time, efforts, and money by delivering swift and quality results. The tool is best recommended for flooring and wall installation jobs. The major features of this product are as stated under:
• The tool offers a great variety of laser lights including digital levels, rotary lasers, line lasers, optical lasers, laser measures, point lasers, etc.
• By pressing the settings button, the user can adjust the tool from o to 90 degrees easily. It can also be adjusted at a 45-degree elevation which is a great option enabling ease of work.
• The bottom of the tool has strong magnets that ensure that the tool stays intact while in use.
• The 90 lines feature of this product enables the user to make perfect squares for any construction needs.
Product dimensions: 13 inches x 7 inches x 6 inches
Product weight: 2.6 pound
Warranty: 1-year limited warranty plus 30 days money back guarantee
DEWALT DW089K Self-Leveling 3-Beam Line Laser
As soon as you lay your hands on this exemplary tool, you get to know its brilliance. Made to deliver excellence, this tool is what you need today to bring perfection in your work. It is well equipped to deliver accuracy in a 90-degree layout and has 3 beam line laser functionality installed. The laser projected by the device is bright, and thus it is great to use outdoors. The brightness of the device is because of a better diode employment. The tool comes handy with both residential as well as commercial projects. The device is a great aid to add precision in your work. No matter you are taking a roof installation job or a plumbing project, with DEWALT DW089K with you, every project delivers paramount results. Aided with features the tool is easy to align and offers you great durability. Here are some unique features of DEWALT DW089K Self-Leveling 3-Beam Line Laser:
• It offers the user a second plumb line which makes a 90 degrees intersection on the floor or ceiling you are working on. This eliminates the use of a separate laser, which is generally a trend to make the leveling more accurate.
• The device offers a track clearance up to 1-3/4 inches. This again eliminates the need of raising the laser and thus adding additional accessories.
• It also comes with a micro adjust knob which enables easy alignment.
• There is a metal rolling cage which accentuates the durability of the device. It can be mounted on various types of surfaces from walls to floors.
• Three individual buttons regulate all the three different beams.
Product dimensions: 11.3 inches x 10.6 inches x 4.8 inches
Product weight: 4.6 pound
Warranty: 3 years limited warranty
Bosch GLL 30 Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser
If there is anything quoted as the best, it is Bosch GLL 30 Self Leveling Cross Line Laser. This is one tool that makes you jobs accurate and swift altogether. Made to deliver excellence the device is easiest to use a first timer as well as a professional. The device also has a Smart Pendulum System which enables it to self-level and also points out the out-of-level places. The device also locks itself at a particular level setup. To maintain the durability and the accuracy of the tool, the pendulum system installed locks out automatically when not in use. This is a perfect tool that enables the user to have smooth functioning for any given project. It is equally effective for both beginners as well as a pro. It can be put on varied alignment projects and also on different types of projects. Here are some key features of Bosch GLL 30 Self Leveling Cross Line Laser:
• The finest feature of this device is its cross-line functionality. It projects one point locking cross lines that accentuate the accuracy of the project.
• The tool has a smart level system which self-levels and also points out-of-level conditions.
• The micro-fine line adjustment of the tool is a great help for adjusting lines perfectly.
• With just a tilt of the tool, a user can lock the cross lines to make a permanent setup until the project is over.
• The device is ergonomically designed and has a soft grip for the ease of the user.
Product dimensions: 2.8 inches x 2.2 inches x 2 inches
Product Weight: 8 ounce
Warranty: 3 years limited warranty
DEWALT DW088K Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser
Tired of using those complicated laser levels, try DEWALT DW088K Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser and you will never regret your buying decision. It is a great tool to add to your toolbox to make it complete. No matter what project you are up to, this tool has all the desired feature to meet your requirements. Easy to use and install, this tool is likely effective for DIYers and professional tradesmen. It emits completely visible laser beams which are again one unique feature to admire. The tool comes with a cross line laser technology which makes your leveling projects accurate. From mapping a floor layout to fixing a picture, the product offers unsurpassed results for all types of jobs. There are three beams projected from the tool which again accentuates the accuracy feature. Some additional features of this modern leveling tool are as listed below:
• The device operates on smart leveling system and thus it is capable of self-leveling the lines at any given surface. This makes it great for use on different layout surfaces.
• This device can be perfectly used at an elevation of 30 feet and offers accuracy of 1/8 inch.
• It also has an inbuilt magnet system which offers it a firm grip on metallic and other types of surfaces.
• The hard kit case that accompanies the product enables secure transport from site to site.
Product dimensions: 9.2 inches x 4.5 inches x 9.5 inches
Product weight: 1 pound
Warranty: 3 years limited warranty
Different types of laser level and how to pick the best one:
At this point, all of us are fully aware of the importance of a laser level. But, little do we know that there are different types of laser that are meant for specific jobs. Hence, to ensure that the results of any project are paramount, it is important that the right too is implemented on the right job. For this, it is important to have basic knowledge about the many types of the laser level. Laser levels are primarily of three types:
1. Dot Lasers:
These are the basic types of lasers used traditionally. In this type of lasers, a reference point is projected by the device from which the contractor, plumber, carpenter or any other skilled person derives the exact lines manually. The accuracy in these types of laser is always questioned as the manual work might be faulty.
2. Line Lasers:
This is used in a single work surface and here the device projects a single line in any specified direction. These devices usually are handheld or mounted on a tripod and can only be effective for indoor use.
3. Rotary Laser Level:
This is the latest and most advanced type of laser levels. It projects laser line all around the surfaces in 360 degrees. They are typically used by mounting on survey Tripods and are best for indoor use. For using them outdoor, one has to attach a laser receiver with them. These lasers are used where the distances are more than 200 feet.
Choosing the best laser level:
There are endless options available in the laser level market. To ensure that you grab the best laser level available in the market, you need to know the basics of laser leveling. Here are some important things that you must keep in mind while buying the best laser level:
Manual or self:
The first and foremost thing to check is the leveling system. There are two types of laser levels; one which requires manual leveling and other that has a smart self-level system. If you are a beginner, you must buy self-leveling system whereas for professionals both the options are great.
Dual- Beam or Horizontal lasers:
Dual beam lasers are also known as split beam laser. In this type pf laser the device projects horizontal as well as vertical laser line whereas in the horizontal laser only single laser line is projected.
Variable Rotations or Fixed Rotations:
Mostly there are two types of rotary system Fixed rotations per minute or variable rotations per minute. If you choose a device with faster RPM, it will have great reach but will be dimmer, and it is opposite for slower RPM. Usually slower RPM is used inside, and faster RPM is used inside.
If you know what job you are to perform, you can easily pick the right laser level for yourself.
A laser level is a must have tool if you are in any creative business. Choosing the right laser level is as important as having it. Without effective and accurate laser level determining the level of surfaces become tedious and most of the time incorrect. Considering the importance of this tool, the market is already flooding with different types laser levels. We have already recommended you the top 6 devices. Now it is up to you to choose the best one and bring accuracy and excellence in your projects. Whichever device you choose, ensure that you have the best tool for the right job and the results would boast excellence.